PRIVATE IN-HOME TRAINING FOR YOU & YOUR DOG
Safe, effective solutions during COVID-19. In-person private training sessions follow protocols that are in line with local, State, and Federal recommendations:
- Initial consultations are completed in person and outdoors.
- Private training sessions occur outdoors only.
- Adhering to social distancing guidelines when working with you and your dog.
- Facemasks worn by all attendees.
- All equipment is sanitized before and directly following private lessons.
- An initial consultation is arranged to gain a full understanding of your dog’s behavioral issues and your training goals.
- A training plan is set to help you achieve those goals.
INITIAL BEHAVIOR CONSULTATION:
Fee: $45 (A consultation may last up to one hour.)
STANDARD TRAINING PACKAGES:
Single sessions: $40 each
- A one-hour session with you and your dog to review a skill and/or discuss behavior issues.
- Good for situations where you just need a little help or fine tuning.
Package 4 sessions: $155
- Weekly one-hour sessions for 4 weeks with you and your pup.
- This package is designed for you to expand on fundamental cues already learned, such as recall, polite leash walking, etc.
- This package requires you to take all the tools from the training sessions and practice, practice, practice.
Package 6 sessions: $225
- Weekly one-hour sessions for 6 weeks with you and your pup.
- This package is designed for you to learn and expand on fundamental cues and some other helpful training cues, such as spot, spin, chill, etc.
- As with all training packages, this also requires you to practice, practice, practice!
BOOKING AN APPOINTMENT:
To schedule an evaluation or any other training sessions, please email email@example.com.